The following General Sales Conditions set out the terms and conditions of your booking with CAMP’ATLANTIQUE for the following sites: La Bretèche***, Le Petit Rocher****, Bel Air****, Le Petit Bec, Les Peupliers****, Signol****, Le Boudigau****, La Pergola***, L’Ève**** and Le Village Parisien****.
1 - BOOKING CONDITIONS
Your booking is guaranteed once we have received your deposit together with all information requested to make your booking and following approval by our reservations service.
• For pitch bookings: Reservations must be accompanied by a 10€ deposit. The balance of the stay must be paid no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
• For accommodation bookings: Reservations must be accompanied by a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total cost of the stay. The balance must be paid no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Balance payments may be made at any time from your personal customer area on our website.
• Reservations made less than 30 days before arrival (for accommodation or pitches): full payment is required at the time of booking by credit or debit card.
• If full payment has not been received 30 days before arrival, the site reserves the right to cancel your booking. Any deposits already paid will be retained and no refund of payment will be due.
• Payment methods: Payments may be made via credit card or debit card, money order or bank transfer (simply ask the booking service for the campsite’s bank details).
• If you book your holiday under the terms of one of our promotional offers, full payment for your stay will be required by credit or debit card at the time of booking.
• No-fee instalment payments: You may pay for your stay in several instalments with no additional fees as long as you provide an initial deposit upon reservation. Contact us on +33 (0)2 51 20 41 94 for further details.
• Accommodation may be occupied by the intended party only. Additional or alternative party members, subletting or assignment to third parties is not permitted.
• Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
• Special requests: CAMP'ATLANTIQUE cannot guarantee to meet any special request made at the time of booking. Pitch numbers will only be advised on arrival.
• Plans and photographs featured in our brochures and on our website are non-binding.
2 - INFORMATION AND PRICES
• Breakage and cleaning deposits: A breakage deposit of 210€ and a cleaning deposit of 90 € will be taken by credit card on arrival. This is a pre-authorisation and no debit is made. Our team will inspect your accommodation. A detailed inventory will be provided upon arrival and must be returned to Reception within 24 hours. For departure procedures, please carefully read and follow the instructions posted in your accommodation. Our team will check your accommodation on departure and if left as it was on your arrival, your credit card will not be charged.
• Additional persons: For insurance and safety reasons, the total number of people occupying our accommodation cannot exceed the maximum occupancy stated in our brochures and on our website. A baby counts as one person. If the number of persons exceeds the stated maximum occupancy, the management reserves the right to deny you access to the campsite.
• Tourist tax: Is a tax imposed by local councils in France. The amount varies according to the council and the way each campsite is categorised. It is collected by us on behalf of the council and is payable together with the balance payment for your stay. Rates 2017 :
- La Bretèche***: Campsite: 0.50€/day/pers from 18 years old | Cottages : 0.65€/day/pers from 18 years old (rate 2016 - 01/04-30/09)
- Le Petit Rocher****: 0.61€/day/person from 18 years old (1/4-30/9)
- L'Eve****: 0,55€/day/person from 18 years old (1/4-24/9)
- Bel Air****: 0.55€/day/person from 18 years old (1/6-15/9)
- Le Petit Bec: 0.41€/day/person from 18 years old (1/4-30/9)
- Les Peupliers****: tax included in the price of your stay
- Signol****: tax included in the price of your stay
- Le Boudigau****: 0.60€/day/person from 18 years old (1/4-31/10)
- La Pergola***: 0.70€/day/person from 18 years old (1/4-30/9)
- Le Village Parisien****(rate 2016): 0,55€/day/person from 18 years old (1/4-5/11)
• Any change to the number of persons which may affect tourist tax charges must be advised upon arrival. If the person renting the accommodation provides incorrect information, this contract may be legally terminated with no refund of any payments made.
• Pets: One pet per pitch/accommodation is permitted for a charge of 5€/night or 35€/week. This must be advised at the time of booking. Vaccination records/Pet Passport must be presented on arrival. Category 1 or 2 dogs (attack and guard dogs as defined by the French authorities) are not accepted. Pets are prohibited in the VIP range of accommodation.
• Extra charges: The prices quoted at the time of booking do not include services that are payable on site such as laundry, bike hire, wellness facilities, etc.
• Calculation of special offers: Where two special offers can be combined, the second is calculated based on the already reduced price.
3 - YOUR STAY
• Bracelets will be provided and must be worn to access the swimming-pool. Swimming shorts are not permitted.
• For reasons of safety and comfort, visitors who are not party members of booked accommodation are not allowed to enter pool areas.
• Electric and charcoal barbecues are not permitted. Charcoal barbecues are permitted at Le Bel Air campsite.
• All our rental accommodation is strictly non-smoking.
• Duration of stay and time of arrival/departure (pitches): Bookings are made on a nightly basis. Pitches are available from 2 p.m. in the weekend and 3 p.m. on the week days and must be vacated by midday on the day of departure. For any stay at campsite La Bretèche*** between 03/06 and 09/09/17 included, bookings are subject to a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
• Durations of stay and time of arrival/departure (accommodation): Bookings are made on a nightly basis (subject to a 2 night minimum stay). Accommodation is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure. For any stay at campsite La Bretèche*** between 03/06 and 09/09/17 included, bookings are subject to a minimum of 3 consecutive nights.
• Late or delayed arrival: You must advise the campsite of any delay to your arrival in order for your booking to be held. The campsite management reserves the right to release and re-book the reserved pitch or accommodation if no contact has been made within 24 hours of your expected arrival. Any payments already made will not be refunded in these circumstances.
• Third party liability insurance is compulsory. You are advised to take out appropriate travel insurance to include this cover.
• Image rights: In making your booking, you expressly authorise the campsite and CAMP'ATLANTIQUE to use photographs of you and your party taken during your stay on any media to promote the campsite and the CAMP'ATLANTIQUE group, without payment. We would like to thank all our guests who participated in photo shoots at our sites during the 2016 season. The reuse of photographs owned by CAMP'ATLANTIQUE for private use is prohibited.
• Rental insurance : the tenants are obliged to take out insurance with an insurance company against the risks associated with their stay, namely: theft, loss or damage to personal property, or damage that is caused to the rented accommodation and furniture or the campsite, whether done intentionally or through negligence, by the tenant or any companions. Guests must be able to provide proof of this insurance and produce this proof on demand. Personal items, luggage, furniture, securities and vehicles are not insured against theft, loss or damage from any cause. If a bike is rented or loaned, customers are required to take out an insurance against theft, loss or damage. A deposit will be requested for each bike.
• In case of litigation, the court of competent jurisdiction
is the court of first instance in Sables d'Olonne for the Le Petit Rocher and Bel Air campsites and the Le Petit Bec holiday village, the court of first instance in La Rochelle for the Les Peupliers campsite, the court of first instance in Rochefort for the Signol campsite, the court of first instance in Dax for the Le Boudigau campsite, the court of first instance in Perpignan for the La Pergola campsite and the court of first instance in La Roche-sur-Yon for the l'Eve, La Bretèche and Le Village Parisien campsites. Conforming to article L. 152-1 of the consumer code, you have free recourse to the MEDICYS mediation service where we can be reached via the website: https://app.medicys.fr or by post: MEDICYS - 73 Boulevard de Clichy - 75009 PARIS.
4 - CANCELLATION
Camp’Atlantique will not provide refunds of monies paid under any circumstances. In particular we would draw your attention to the following:
• Deposits paid are non-refundable.
• No refunds will be made once you have paid the balance of your holiday.
• There will be no reduction in price or refund due if you choose to reduce the length of your holiday once started.
• There will be no reduction in price or refund due in the event of late arrival or early departure.
It is a condition of booking that you take out comprehensive travel insurance for your party. This should cover medical costs/repatriation and also cover reimbursement of charges for your booked stay in qualifying circumstances (e.g. redundancy, serious illness of injury to the insured or close relatives etc).